If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, you may bring it back to the store where you originally purchased from, within the 7 days (from your purchase or delivery). Please provide us with the receipt for the exchange.
Pointers to note:
- Product and packaging must be in its original sellable condition accompanied with the receipt.
- Exchange should be performed at the original store of purchase.
- Customers must exchange for products of the same value or higher. There is no refund of cash, nets or credit card but only exchanges for other products are allowed.
- Any free gifts, vouchers or accessories associated with the purchase must also be returned at the same time.
- Member points may be subjected to deduction if promotion points are given during the period of sale.
Our exchange policy is not applicable to cut-to-size items like cable wires, water hoses, contact paper, products not in original packaging, chains, “As It Is” products and custom-made paints from Nippon Colour Creation range.
Corporate Sales /Overseas Exchange Policy
If product received is wrong or faulty, there will be a one to one exchange for the same product. Customer must notify us within 7 days upon acceptance of product through our customer care in the website, email or phone. The exchange will be performed at the same store being purchased. Home-Fix will send the replacement of product upon receipt of the faulty product.
On the other hand, should customer decide to exchange for other products due to their change of mind or preference, he/she will have to notify us through writing within 7 days upon receiving the product. Customer will bear both the return and outgoing freight charges.
All products returned must be in their original packaging and accompanied with our Tax Invoice receipt.
We reserve the right to refuse exchange if the product(s) are not according to our policy set.