Registration and membership:
1. How can I make a purchase on Home-Fix eStore?
You need to sign up an account with us, basic information requires are name, email address and contact details. You may provide the shipping details when you check out.
2. What is Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards member ID?
The member ID is your NRIC number when you sign up for Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards membership.
3. What are the privileges of Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards?
- Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards is a FREE# lifetime membership from Home-Fix
- You will earn 1 point for every S$1 spend
- The points can be accumulated at Home-Fix retail stores and eStore
- The points accumulated can redeem for Home-Fix vouchers and products* (*coming up soon) at any Home-Fix stores
- You will also be invited to exclusive members events/workshops and get the latest promotions updates
4. Where can I sign up for Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards membership?
You can sign up FREE# at any Home-Fix retail stores.
5. Can I used my Home-Fix Hands-On Rewards points to redeem vouchers/ products on Home-Fix eStore?
Redemption is only available at Home-Fix retail stores.
6. Where can I view my membership history?
You can login via http://home-fix.com/hands-on-rewards/members-login to view your membership history. You can see your purchase history and redemption made at Home-Fix retail stores. Points accumulated at Home-Fix retail stores and eStore can also be viewed.
7. What happened if I forget my member ID or password?
You can click on the 'Forget Password' and a new password will be send to the email you have registered. However if you forget your member ID or the email you had registered with us, please call us at 66719000 during office hours for further assistance.
8. Can I view my eStore purchase in the member login?
As your password is encrypted, the membership account and eStore account login cannot be combined.
9. Where can I view my eStore purchase history?
Once you login your account in eStore, you may view your online purchase history.
Purchase and payment:
1. What is the minimum amount for Home-Fix eStore purchase?
The minimum purchase is at S$50 per transaction.
2. I am not located in Singapore, are there any oversea shipment?
Currently we only provide local delivery.
3. What are the payment modes available?
We accept Visa and Mastercards via Paypal.
4. Can I use Home-Fix vouchers to make payment for my online purchase?
We only accept payment made via PayPal, Visa and Mastercards.
1. When would my items be delivered to me?
Depends on the items availability, delivery usually takes about 2-5 working days. In peak seasons, delivery can take up to 7 working days.
2. What are the delivery charges?
Above S$50 and below $200, delivery is at S$10.70 per location.
The delivery is FREE for purchase above S$200.
3. What do I do if I have changes to my order?
4. Would there be charges incurred if I missed the delivery?
Yes there would be a S$10.70 reattempt delivery charge.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes you may cancel your order, however there would be a cancellation fee incurred, S$25 or 5% of the purchase, whichever is higher.
1. Are all the items available in Home-Fix stores available on eStore?
Home-Fix eStore products will vary from time to time, differ from promotion to promotion . The items availability may due to limited quantities or special collaboration.
2. How do I know if the item(s) I have order is available?
You will receive an order form from us and we will update you the stocks soonest availability.
3. What if the item(s) runs out of stock after I have ordered or made payment?
We will send an email or call you to keep you posted on the item(s) availability. If the item(s) is no longer available, Home-Fix reserves the right to cancel the order and refund any payment made.
Exchange and refund:
1. What happened if the item(s) I received is faulty or different from my order?
2. Where do I go to exchange my item(s)?
Once we have received your enquiry for item exchange, we would advise the exchange location at either Home-Fix stores or the stated service center.